[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.0 pre1 AND 4.2.1EL

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Sat Jul 9 04:14:55 UTC 2005

Eric,

I just installed pre1 and tried yum update and got the following:

[root at gabriel yum.repos.d]# yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: k12ltsp
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from k12ltsp: [Errno 256] No more mirrors
to try.

Theoretically we will be able yum or apt-get our way to 4.4.0 final
release?

John