Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.0 pre1 AND 4.2.1EL

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005, John Baillie wrote:

Eric,

I just installed pre1 and tried yum update and got the following:

[root gabriel yum.repos.d]# yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: k12ltsp
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from k12ltsp: [Errno 256] No more mirrors
to try.

Did you try again?

There is only one mirror for 4.4.0 at the moment, if you can't get
to http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us you'll get this error. I also restarted
my web server a couple of times tonight, but I did a "graceful" restart
that is not supposed to be disruptive. Maybe you tried at exactly the
wrong moment?

Anyways, try it again and let me know of you are still having
problems.

I tested from several servers I have access to and they were all fine.

Theoretically we will be able yum or apt-get our way to 4.4.0 final
release?

You will (no theory!) be able to yum/apt-get to 4.4.0 final.

-Eric