[K12OSN] Wyse Winterm Client compatabilty

Barry R Cisna brcisna at frontiernet.net
Sat Jul 9 10:25:48 UTC 2005

    Hello List,

    Wondering if anyone has a link/list of any WyseWinterm client model
numbers,that has been known to work with K12ltsp. There is a slew of model
numbers of these,of course, & I have access to some,& I havent found out
exactly what the model number.of these particular units are. ( Waiting on a
phonecall).I do know these are Intel processor model Winterms.
    I've never seen how these units bootup. as far as firmware/BIOS/bootup
options.

    Thanks,

    Barry