[K12OSN] local USB devices (flash drive) on K12LTSP 4.4

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Sat Jul 9 16:00:40 UTC 2005

David,

I'm not sure just what Eric has incorporated into k12ltsp, but in
straight ltsp, hotplug usb memory sticks are working great.  we're still
having some issues with floppies and cdroms that sometimes look like a
file in Nautilus, instead of a folder.

BUT, Scott and I have been working hard on this everynight for the past
week, and we're making great progress.  We should have something ready
for general testing within the next couple of weeks. And whatever we
come up with should drop easily onto a k12ltsp system.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org