[K12OSN] I need opinions....backup idea for when Terminal server down and I'm not around

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Sat Jul 9 17:47:16 UTC 2005

David,

I'll lay the guilt trip on you.  Buying a T-150 from
DisklessWorkstations.com is a great way to show your support of the
LTSP project.  The two guys that started LTSP are also the two guys that
own DisklessWorkstations.com.  I'm one of them.  Ron Colcernian is the
other.

There's lots of people selling hardware out there, but how many of them
can say that they are really supporting LTSP, Linux and Open Source in
general.  Yeah, I know there are a few others, and I really appreciate
any company that is helping to promote what we are all doing.

The T-150 will definately boot from USB.  I've done it many times.

As for the cost, if you are looking to buy a quantity, like 28, please
talk to Erick Tyack (etyack at DisklessWorkstations.Com), and lets see if
we can work something out.

Thanks,

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org