Re: [K12OSN] local USB devices (flash drive) on K12LTSP 4.4

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 10:17 -0700, Eric Harrison wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Jul 2005, Jim McQuillan wrote:
-snip-

> K12LTSP does include a tweak to the mtools/floppyd configuration
> that lets it work with USB memory sticks. Try inserting a thumb drive
> into a terminal and click on the "Floppy Drive" icon.

I've not worked out how to access this feature on a desktop sans icons,
as comes with Xfce.  I guess IceWM users would have the same issue
without desktop icons.  So, how _do_ I access removable from terminal
utilising the tweaks you wrote to make it easy, Eric?

--
Regards,
        Gavin Chester