[K12OSN] local USB devices (flash drive) on K12LTSP 4.4

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Sun Jul 10 04:50:20 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 21:26 -0700, Eric Harrison wrote:
> > [gavin at local ~]$ locate mtoolsfm
> > /etc/mtoolsfm.conf
>
> It is one of those rare mixed-case commands...
>
>         $ locate MToolsFM
>         /usr/X11R6/bin/MToolsFM
>
> -Eric

Ahhhhhhh!  Told you I was having a dumb moment ;-)  I tried mixing the
case, but didn't get it _quite_ right, then when I found the all lower-
case version I thought that has to be it ...

Now, a whole new world awaits me and my users to access floppies on the
clients - previously relegated to the "too hard" basket.  Thanks.

--
Regards,
        Gavin Chester