[K12OSN] Fedora Directory Server? Who has seen it?

Christopher K. Johnson ckjohnson at gwi.net
Sun Jul 10 11:55:46 UTC 2005

David Trask wrote:

>Ok....I did some Googling and found these screenshots
>http://alex.mamtchenkov.net/wp-images/custom/fedora_directory_server/
>
>Anyone know how we'll be able to bulk add users to FDS?

While I cannot speak for FDS directly, I did use the Netscape directory
server from which it decends.  And that had tools for ldif based batch
changes as well as supporting any tool that uses ldap protocol (of
course).  I would expect you could do things just as you do them today
with openldap.

Chris

   Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021