Re: [K12OSN] Fedora Directory Server? Who has seen it?

David Trask wrote:

Ok....I did some Googling and found these screenshots http://alex.mamtchenkov.net/wp-images/custom/fedora_directory_server/

Anyone know how we'll be able to bulk add users to FDS?

While I cannot speak for FDS directly, I did use the Netscape directory server from which it decends. And that had tools for ldif based batch changes as well as supporting any tool that uses ldap protocol (of course). I would expect you could do things just as you do them today with openldap.

Chris

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021