Re: [K12OSN] K12linux and SCSI... any thoughts?

Patrick Sawyer wrote:
What does the community think of scsi and K12?

Um... It's a good thing? :)

Seriously, anything over 8 clients almost requires scsi drives on the server. (SATA might work too -- I have no experience there, only that IDE won't cut it after about 8 clients)

I must qualify that, however, in that the scsi drives are required for the /home directory only -- so if you mount the /home directory remotely (NFS) there is no need for SCSI on the LTSP server, just on the file server.

My 2 cents,
-Shawn