Re: [K12OSN] release date

John Baillie wrote:

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 21:29 -0500, Liam Marshall wrote:

is the pre2 versions of the isos for 4.4 going to become the official version? If that is so I could start downloading now, then wait for the word before I burn. Would that work?

Liam,

Historically there is usually an updated package or two from Fedora with
the final K12 release.

You can download the isos now using rsync and then run rsync again at
final release to pick up the minor changes quickly. That way when it
becomes official you will be ready to burn cds in short order.

John