[K12OSN] swapping eth cards

In the default install of k12ltsp eth0 is the interface on the thin-client side of the server and eth1 is the interface on the "public" side.
I'm installing on a machine with a built-in ethernet card (the setup program takes it as eth0) and an added gigabit nic (taken as eth1). Obviously I want them in the reverse order, with the gigabit eth1 serving the thin-clients.
How can I arrange this?
I modified dhcp.conf with the IP of eth1, and modified /etc/hosts consequently. Which other steps shall I take?

tia
Antonello