[K12OSN] Kiosk extension to firefox

Hi, all.

It is with extreme pride that I would like to make everyone aware of a
Firefox extension that one of our interns, Jevin,  has been working on
for kiosk browsing.  It can be found on Mozilla's website:

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/showlist.php?application=firefox&category=Kiosk%20Browsing

It is open source, of course, and he would love it if anyone could help
him solve the one remaining issue of it not loading a default web
page.  :)

Enjoy!

-Gadi
Gideon Romm | Product R&D gideon symbio-technologies com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com