[K12OSN] Wow factor

I have successfully loaded K12LTSP on some misc. hardware that I had laying around and able to browse the internet and access the game programs from the various thin client PC’s.

I have poked around the educational programs.

My plan is to setup a boardroom demo for a local elementary school principle (my kids, his kids) to come in a play with the computers and see if we can push it to a classroom.

Any ideas on what I should add to the K12LTSP distribution?

Thanks, Robert