Re: [K12OSN] Wow factor

might want to actually add some content though =)

--Huck

Ken Johnson wrote:
Add Moodle ( http://moodle.org/ ) to k12LTSP and you will have an
unbeatable combination.

Check out the Moodle Faculty Room @

http://eplearners.com/login/index.php

create an account and login!

Ken Johnson

On 7/12/05, Robert E. Gomberg <robertgomberg huntingworld com> wrote:

I have successfully loaded K12LTSP on some misc. hardware that I had laying
around and able to browse the internet and access the game programs from the
various thin client PC's.

I have poked around the educational programs.

My plan is to setup a boardroom demo for a local elementary school principle
(my kids, his kids) to come in a play with the computers and see if we can
push it to a classroom.

Any ideas on what I should add to the K12LTSP distribution?