Re: [K12OSN] Wow factor

If there is a particular Windblows application used by your crowd then you might want to load Wine and those M$ programs also.  In my district the grade book program  and Inspiration would be a good examples.
Bye
Pat

Robert E. Gomberg wrote:

I have successfully loaded K12LTSP on some misc. hardware that I had laying around and able to browse the internet and access the game programs from the various thin client PC’s.

I have poked around the educational programs.

My plan is to setup a boardroom demo for a local elementary school principle (my kids, his kids) to come in a play with the computers and see if we can push it to a classroom.

Any ideas on what I should add to the K12LTSP distribution?

Thanks, Robert