Re: [K12OSN] MD5 to DES (for osx)

Shawn Powers wrote:
It seems that OSX server cannot handle MD5 password encryption via NIS. Is there any way to convert my (linux) system to using DES encryption on passwords instead of MD5?

Nevermind... it seems that isn't my problem (I googled, and that's what I came up with, but it was wrong)

Now I can't get /home to mount at /home -- but I'll keep plugging away at it. :)

(My users CAN authenticate via NIS now, I just have to figure out how to mount /home)

Thanks for reading, sorry for polluting the list,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director