[K12OSN] RE: Sound Compaq Deskpro

I changed the bios IRQ to 9 and the same thing happens.

The boot dialog says

Running Sound Server

Soundblaster audio driver Copyright

SB 3.01 Detected OK (220)

ESS chip ES1869 detected

rc.sysint completed, switching to multi session mode

But when I try to bring up the volume control I get a “no devices present” message.

Thanks, Robert