Re: [K12OSN] Wow Factor

Les Mikesell wrote:

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 16:08, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:

We use Request Tracker for our ticket system.  IMHO, there isn't
anything else in the F/OSS space that is any better: RT is simply
amazing.  It might look like overkill, but it isn't! :)

Check it out: www.bestpractical.com

I have to agree with this, but installing it is not for the faint of heart. Probably the least painful way is to start with Centos4 (or K12LTSP-4.2.1EL) which will include mysql 4.x and follow the instructions on their wiki for RHEL4.

If you want something powerful but easier... I've really loved using mantisbt (mantisbt.sf.net)

Jason