[Fwd: [K12OSN] Kiosk extension to firefox]

Just a follow up.  I got some emails from some who have clicked on the
link below and been taken to a Firefox update page.

This extension is for Firefox version 1.0 and greater.  If you have an
older version, you may be redirected to an update page instead.

If you have Firefox 1.0 and are still being redirected, you may try
going to the "Get Extensions" page from your browser Extension window
and go to the Kiosk Browsing category.

If you're in the right place, you'll see an extension written "By Jevin
Ramjattan".  That's the one.

Hope that helps,

-Gadi

Gideon Romm | Product R&D gideon symbio-technologies com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com
--- Begin Message ---
Hi, all.

It is with extreme pride that I would like to make everyone aware of a
Firefox extension that one of our interns, Jevin,  has been working on
for kiosk browsing.  It can be found on Mozilla's website:

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/showlist.php?application=firefox&category=Kiosk%20Browsing

It is open source, of course, and he would love it if anyone could help
him solve the one remaining issue of it not loading a default web
page.  :)

Enjoy!