Re: [K12OSN] 4.4 and nfs server not responding ?

Are your problem clients 10mbit ?
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/NFS#NFS_Server_not_responding

Hi Jim, Quick answer no these clients are 100 and full duplex.

These clients are 2 machines types Dell L400c 810 Intel boards (?) with 100mb (onboard) NIC booting with PXE 2.0. The other machines are Gateway intel 815 boards maybe with 3Com905txm (100) and boot via PXE 2.02. I am on that wiki post now. That is good news and it makes sense.
This is occuring on a switch with 8 Gig of backplane bandwidth down to 100MB nics. I can reproduce the error everytime now. I will post my finding later. I am gathering information, but that wiki post says it all.
Many thanks,
Tom Ventresco