Re: [K12OSN] How to NFS mount /home

Mark, I cut the following from David Trasks instructions for smb/LDAP
http://web.vcs.u52.k12.me.us/linux/smbldap/

" add a a line similar to the following to fstab…
10.0.0.234:/home   /home   nfs     defaults,rsize=8192,wsize=8192 0 0 "

Replace the 10.0.0.234 ip with the ip of your server then
then as root# mount /home

or reboot

hth,

John

John,
I must have read that entire document ten times or more. I guess the meaning of that section never made its way through my thick skull. Thanks, now I just need to remember how I got the domain authentication working. I seem to have broken it again. ;)

--

C-ya,
Mark