[K12OSN] how do I update webalizer initial page?

It seems my webalizer updates all the statistics properly,but the first page when you type in http://www.website.com/usage is out of date. It only has a few months from last year in it. I can then manually type in the http://www.website.com/usage/usage_200507.html and get the proper page. There must some script to compile all these pages in to one front index page.

poking around the internet and looking for a script to run on the server ... I am missing it. Please someone direct me in the right way. I am running K12LTSP 4.0.1

Joe Guenther