Re: [K12OSN] spamassassin

I missed the first message, but rsync is a better way to move home
directories than ftp.  You can do a "rsync -n -rav home newhost:/" and
it'll copy them all over and keep all of the permissions and
ownerships.  The "-n" makes it not do anything.  I always to that
first because I can never remember the way that it handles those
trailing slashes.  Rync's also nice if you have to stop and re-start
the transfer for some reason.