[K12OSN] Push Icons to All User's Desktop Script

Eric (or anyone else who can answer this),
I'm trying to push some icons to my users on my new 4.4 system. Currently there are just over 1100 folders in the "/home" directory. When I run the script the icons are only copies to some of the folders, 427 of them to be exact. Is there some sort of limit on how many users this script will work with? Any help would be appreciated.

--
C-ya,
Mark