[K12OSN] K12ltsp & netfinity 5500/500 server

Hi,

Our organisation has been donated a couple of netfinity 5500/500 dual cpu servers with SCSI RAID5 drives. After much work we got the K12 sw to recognise the drives and actually install k12ltsp V4.2el.
However after the complete install, no errors no messages, when the system reboots and tries to unpack the kernel we get a kenel panic no LV found...

I would think that if there weren't any LV then the system would not have installled ..... am I missingf something ??

thanks for the help

norbert

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.