[K12OSN] Used Hardware

OK, it’s the “my best friend is the principle of an elementary school” I am working on a project to place 50 thin clients.

Along with lots of monitors and used pc’s I see while cruising around ebay, there are some dual xeon and better machines in the 500 – 700 mghtz range for less than a couple of hundred bucks with SCSI and Memory.

Any cautionary tales?

Thanks, Robert