[K12OSN] Used Hardware

Eric Brown ericbrown at mi-spot.com
Tue Jul 19 01:27:26 UTC 2005

I'll second Tom's recommendation on the 6350's.  Mine supports 22
workstations like a dream and can be had on ebay for under $500.  I think
that the multiple processors really fit well with K12LTSP.

I had to turn off most of the scsi controllers in the bios to get my
installation, but it doesn't slow anything down.

Eric