Re: [K12OSN] Can't log in as root at all. (Using SMB-LDAP)

Firstly, to quote Douglas Adams:- Don't panic!

Next, try running this command

  su -c 'ln -s /root /home/root'

If that doesn't work, try rebooting the box and editing the boot line
for your kernel (in Grub) adding the letter S (with a space before it)
on the end. This takes it into single-user mode, where you can type ln
-s /root /home/root

If that doesn't work, reboot from any redhat or fedora based disk, and
enter recovery mode. This is one of the boot options, and should be
described there.

Hope that helps :)

Jon