Re: [K12OSN] No Volume Control Elements and/or devices found

Jesse McDonnell wrote:

Mark,

Did you try logging in on a terminal and running a sound app as root?  Other than that I'm out of ideas. Keep us posted.

Jesse

Actually, no I hadn't tried that. When I do that I get sound at the server and not at the terminal. The sound that should be playing at the terminal plays through the speakers connected to the server. Now I'm even more confused. Again I want to stress that there have been no hardware changes from version 4.2, so this is definitely a configuration issue somewhere. Any other ideas?

C-ya,
Mark
____
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.