[K12OSN] Changes to dhcpd.conf for PCMCIA Booting

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Tue Jul 19 16:29:56 UTC 2005

Ben,

Unfortunately, at this point, the LTSP kernels don't support net-booting
via PCMCIA network interfaces.  There's no PCMCIA support in the initrd,
so the card can't even be detected.

I think it's still pretty rare to find a laptop that will actually
supports PXE booting via PCMCIA.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org