Re: [K12OSN] when is release happening?

Liam Marshall wrote:

not to rush someone who is obviously busy, and doing a wonderful job, but any idea when the final version of either the el or the core4 is going to be out
I want to start loading my server soon

by the way, if I wipe and reload virtually every summer, is there any particular advantage to el over core4 version?

and does the el version come with ktouch/other educational games?

thanks so much.  Sorry for being a pain