[K12OSN] K12LTSP on RHEL 4

I thought I had heard or read at one time that a version of K12LTSP might would be based on RHEL (or CentOS).

Am I delusional or was that something actually happening on the fringe? I could see the benefit from a stability standpoint and slower update cycle. Particularly now that RHEL is on the 2.6 kernel.

Trae Elmore CCNA, CNE, MCP
Program Chair of Computer Systems Networking
trae elmore marshall tstc edu
(903) 923-3361