[K12OSN] Windows Applications

I've been trying to get some Windows applications to run both on my
terminal server and on some clients, and have been unsuccessful thus
far. Most of what I've done has been work with Wine, but Wine doesn't
really function well on the clients. How can I run Windows
applications (e.g. Office 2000) on the terminals?

Thank you,
Ben Murphy