[K12OSN] 4.2.1EL x86_64?

I'm liking the idea of the slower release cycle of Centos.  Sometimes
Fedora Core makes me feel like George Jetson on the treadmill.   :)
If we switch to Centos will we get the k12LTSP specific updates at the
same time as fedora (i.e new functionality).  Is the x86_64 version
being tested as well?  Any gotchas I should know about?  Is that 32bit
firefox installer included?

Thanks Eric,
Peter