[K12OSN] TC Environment with CAD & MS Office

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a ThinClient environment where it will be running CAD software, MS Office.
I've confirm to run on Wine engine, CAD software will be Bricscad Linux Edition. I've tried with root user, it's running perfect.
But when I tried to login to user2 account, all these software can't start.

I suspect is the Wine Engine is not configured for the user. I need help in solving this problem.

Please advice
Gabriel

begin:vcard
fn:Gabriel Lai
n:Lai;Gabriel
adr:75050 Melaka;;15, Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho,;Malacca;;;Malaysia
email;internet:gabriel lai etech net my
title:Technical Support
tel;work:606-2863702
tel;fax:606-2926740