Re: [K12OSN] No Volume Control Elements and/or devices found

Ah, attached is Ubuntu's file that goes here:

/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/schemas/system/gstreamer/0.8/default/%
gconf.xml

Replacing the default with the one attached, should change the default
system settings.

-Gadi

Ok, we're getting closer. I tried a different sound card in the terminal and now I have sound. I can't explain that, but I'm not ready to chase that rabbit just yet. I now have "ESD" working and get perfectly synced sound in TuxType. It was always a bit delayed with "NASD." However, I don't have sound in flash or Quicktime. That's a big deal for such edutainment sites as starfall.com. Any further ideas?

--
C-ya,
Mark