[K12OSN] Linux Directory Permissions -- Help me clean up my mess

Hello all,
I accidentally changed the permissions of all the directories in /home to be owned by "root." can someone tell me how to change the "owner" back to the individual user. Perhaps a bash script (which I know nothing about) that will scan /home and change the the owner to the name of the directory? Example: directory aabrown should be owned by aabrown. Any help would be appreciated.

--

C-ya,
Mark