Re: [K12OSN] Linux Directory Permissions -- Help me clean up my mess

Just the directories? Try this (as root)

cd /home
for i in *
do
chown $i $i
done

--
   Mike Wescott
   wescott sc rr com

Now that you mention it, no. I appears that I not only hosed the directories but the subdirectories and files within them as well. When I screw up I do it big.

--

C-ya,
Mark