From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Jim Kronebusch
Sent: July 21, 2005 7:47 AM
To: 'Jon Spriggs'; 'Support list for opensource software in schools.'
Subject: RE: [K12OSN] OT - Open Source Kiosk Solutions

> If you don't want internet access, set the proxy to 127.0.0.1
> and use a local file system for your kiosk.

I guess the more I think about it, an simple website with all of the
information would be very easy.  And as long as it runs full screen with
no navigation buttons it wouldn't look like a website.

Any suggestions for touch screen stuff?  I am worried about linux
drivers to support this.

I know a low budget thing is to give a mouse, but they want this to be
"impressive" technology.  You know, to show how advanced our school is
among others.