Re: [K12OSN] Setting memory limits in lts.conf

John,

It's interesting, but i'm wondering why your subject line suggests
setting it in lts.conf.  That wouldnt' be the correct place, as the
purpose of the lts.conf file is to configure various attributes of the
thin client.  The client doesn't know anything about the user or
applications, so it wouldn't have any ability to enforce such limits.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org