Re: [K12OSN] Changes to dhcpd.conf for PCMCIA Booting

On a slightly related note: has anyone tried to set up grub for
network booting? I saw something a while back that made me think
you could PXE or etherboot grub instead of a kernel - or load it
from a local disk, then have a menu that would allow either a
local or network boot to continue.

Yep, I have made it with LILO (can't tremember why but i had prblem's with confing grub..), and being a total linux-novice, it was easy. I have a homeserver and 4 old laptops with wireless-LTSP, local LINUX and DOS/Win98 bootmenu.
1 second to choose, then you go for LTSP. And LTSP is what my wife, 5 year old son and myself are using.

mikkoj