[K12OSN] OT - Open Source Kiosk Solutions

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 19:40:45 UTC 2005

The book "Knoppix Hacks" has a section about making a
kiosk setup.  I can't give you too many details,
because I lent the book out to a friend who is trying
to recover his data on a broken Windows machine.  But
I definitely suggest getting that book and checking it
out.  It's full of great info.

-Rob