[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4 Application Screenshots

It's gotten so that I just can't tell enough people about all the great
edutainment applications included with each revision of the K12LTSP.
Furthermore, until someone sees the delicious GUI that is the gnu/linux
Desktop, they think of it as something DOS-like and unfriendly.  With
this in mind I have finally captured screenshots of all the apps found
on the latest revision, 4.4, of the K12LTSP disto.  Most, if not all,
can also be found via debian-edu and distros such as Skolelinux.

http://www.hosef.org/gallery/freesoftware

If you'd like the files zipped, you can grab them here

http://www.hosef.org/media/k12images.zip

Aloha

--scott