[K12OSN] [Off Topic] Linux anniversary picnic in Sunnyvale, August 14th

Hello K12OSN'ers!  I'm guessing a few of you will be making your way
to LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco this August, and wanted to send
out an invitation to you to stick around until the following Sunday to
enjoy a free picnic being thrown by the local User Groups!
(I'm co-coordinating the event, BTW...)

  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/

Just RSVP, show up, and eat!  We've got free give-aways and will be
having some contests with big prizes, too.

Enjoy!  Back to your regularly scheduled list messages! ;^)

--
-bill!
bill newbreedsoftware com