[K12OSN] default desktop config

I have loaded up the server. I have the batch files ready to import over 600 users via webmin but.....

Before I do I would like to see if something is possible. I would like to have the default user set up so that when I create all the 600+ users they all get setup from the default user.

I know there is a directory on the server that all new users are "created" from but I don't know were it is.

I woul like to have every single user have the working links for the StarOffice product. I did not install OpenOffice. With StarOffice each user has to run a little install script, which copies minimal workstation files etc.

Is there a way to do that into wherever the default directory is so that when I create the users with the webmin batch install it does the StarOffice thing for all the newly created users?

I know this is asking alot but I hope there is someone out there who can help me

Thanks in advance