Re: [K12OSN] Teacher Tool

On Monday 25 July 2005 15:53, Robert Arkiletian wrote:

> I am currently working on  a new version using FLTK for the gui interface.

I have a perl/Tk version which works with multiple servers.  You run my TTool
on one server and it allows you to control clients on any of the LTSP servers
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster bgfl org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation