Re: [K12OSN] IDEALX Management Console

How did you trick it?, what did you do?, I had the same problem and I could not figure it out, so I just gave up on the console.

--mark

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kronebusch" <jim winonacotter org>
To: "'Support list for opensource software in schools.'" <k12osn redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 7:05 AM
Subject: RE: [K12OSN] IDEALX Management Console

Has anyone gotten this to work?  I tried on 4.2 if I remember
right and ran into similar problems.

Okay. I needed to # cd /lib # ln libssl.so.5 libssl.so.4 # ln libcrypto.so.5 libcrypto.so.4

I guess my versions of these files are newer than what it was looking
for so I just tricked it.

Now I can access the console, but it looks like I need to configure it.

Here goes......