Re: [K12OSN] IDEALX Management Console

Jim Kronebusch wrote:

How did you trick it?, what did you do?, I had the same problem and I could not figure it out, so I just gave up on the console.

Okay. I needed to
# cd /lib
# ln libssl.so.5 libssl.so.4
# ln libcrypto.so.5 libcrypto.so.4

By doing the above three steps. I just linked libssl.so.5 to so.4 and libcrypto.so.5 to so.4. Go ahead and type the above commands at the terminal and give it a go again.

Now I just need to figure out how to configure imc.xml to be able to
login.

I built the Fedora Core 3 rpms that you've downloaded :-)

I can send you my imc.xml if you like and send you some tips if you like

Brian

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily the views of Portsmouth College