[K12OSN] IDEALX Management Console

Brian Chivers brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 19:29:22 UTC 2005

The most important thing I did was add an ACL to my openldap config so I
could do anything. I can let you have this tomorrow if you interested
when I'm back in work.

I have to admit that I use LAM and jexplorer (windows java LDAP browser)
more than IMC at the moment as I've just rolled our system out into
College so I'm fighting fires more than managing at the moment :-) !!!

Brian