Re: [K12OSN] DONE. Was: Delays, delays, delays...

Not to be a whiner or an ingrate, but is there going to be a 4.4EL?

4.2EL has installed on a few systems that 4.4 crapped out on.  (It had
to do with the way the disk was partitioned, if I deleted all the
partitions and then ran the installer the non EL versions worked
fine.)